Regardless of your budget, and no matter what you’re looking for, you can get the bathroom remodel you’ve always wanted with Cunano Builder Corp. Bathroom remodeling can be very exciting; it’s your chance to stretch your ideas and create your dream bathing environment.
But it’s also important to have a team of design contractors and installers who have years of experience with bathroom remodels. That’s why we only partner with the best authorized, licensed as required, screened and insured local contractors. In fact, our remodeling team consistently earns high marks for any bathroom renovation, projects both small and large.
You’ll find the bathroom remodel process hassle-free at Cunano Builders. We come to your home – for free – giving you ample time and space to show us exactly what type of bath remodel you’re interested in. Precise, professional measurements are taken to ensure a perfect fit for your unique space.
Small Bath Remodels
Sometimes a simple update is all that’s required to give your bathroom a new, remodeled look and feel. Perhaps a modern, custom vanity with a new sink and faucet combination will provide the small bathroom remodel you’re looking for. Whatever the cost, you can trust The Cunano Builders Corp to work with you and provide the best products and contractors to remodel and install it the right way.
On the other hand, your idea of a bathroom remodel may include a complete bathroom gut and renovation! Our bathroom remodeling contractors have years of experience and expertise with a variety of different renovations and upgrades. When you work with Cunano Builders Corp on your remodel, everything from new decorative tile for your walls and floor, updates to your shower and bathtub, and installation of custom vanities with high-end accessories are options. If you’re dreaming big about a complete bathroom transformation, our bathroom installers are ready to work with you.Remodeling ContractorsOur bathroom remodels consistently earn high customer ratings and reviews, and our local, licensed and insured remodelers play a big role in that. With labor and products backed by Cunano Builders Corp, our installers cover your entire bathroom renovation, from measurement, to installation, to cleaning up when finished. Working with our professional remodelers allows you to take your biggest and best bath remodel ideas and make them a reality!
Bathroom Remodeling on a Budget
Whether it’s a small bathroom makeover or multiple bathroom renovations, our bathroom remodeling services are offered at one affordable price that covers all aspects of the remodel. Additionally, with flexible financing options, there are many different ways we can make the cost of your bathroom remodel a realistic fit with your budget.
Average Cost by Bath Size
Powder Room Remodel
AVERAGE JOB COST: $5,000 - $10,000
Guest Bathroom Remodel
AVERAGE JOB COST: $14,000 - $20,000
Master Bathroom Remodel
AVERAGE JOB COST: $30,000 & UP
What Matters Most When Remodeling Your Bathroom?
Take a few minutes to figure out what aspects of a bathroom remodel matter most to you. Here are a few key points to consider:
- Why do you want to remodel your bathroom? Do you want to change the look of your space or do you feel like it could function better after a renovation? Make a list of your top priorities.
- What is your timeline? Some homeowners feel their bathroom update is overdue and can tackle every task at once. In some spaces, making improvements over time may be a better solution than taking on a total remodel all at once.
- What’s your budget? You’ll need to know what you can spend before determining which renovations you can make.
Features That May Affect Cost
When planning your project, it’s important to consider several factors that can impact the overall cost. Here are common features that many homeowners consider:
- Bathtubs: Size and style of the tub will impact price. For example, installation of a freestanding bathtub may incur additional plumbing costs.
- Cabinets and Vanities: Pricing varies, with stock vanity options being the most cost-effective. Size, top style, cabinetry and material used will impact cost. Custom cabinetry may be ideal in small spaces or luxury master bathrooms.
- Countertops: Materials will play a large role in renovation cost. While stone is stylish and durable, it costs more than other options. Prefabricated countertops work in many spaces and help to keep costs down.
- Faucet: Price will vary depending on manufacturer, style and material used.
- Sink: Pedestal sinks, drop-in sinks and designer styles all vary in cost. Typically, drop-in sinks are an affordable option available in an array of styles.
- Toilet: Replacing an outdated toilet is simple and cost effective. Basic and luxury models can vary in price, but installation costs are generally low.
- Tub/Shower Liner: If you cannot afford a larger upgrade or be without a working shower for too long, this is an ideal renovation idea.
- Wall and Floor Tile: Ceramic, porcelain and natural stone are popular picks for floor tile in bathrooms. Materials will be the deciding factor here, but natural stone often costs more to install because it is difficult to cut and place. From natural stone and classic ceramic to glass and mosaic styles that mimic natural materials, wall tile options vary.
Other Features: Grab Bars
- Steam Unit
- Towel Bars
- Walk-in Tubs
- Geography: Where you live may impact the cost of your bathroom renovation. Difficult tasks like installing a large soaking tub on the second floor may also mean slightly higher labor charges because of the difficulty of the work.
- Permits: Major bathroom renovations may require permits depending on where you live. These permits are typically inexpensive, but they can add to your overall bathroom renovation cost.
- Addition, disposal or replacement of materials: Removing old flooring, adding a new tub or replacing shower tile are just a few examples of how you might incur these costs. These costs are typically built into your labor price when you receive a quote.
- Water damage repairs: We can help you repair water damage from leaks in your bathroom. These costs may be outlined or included as part of the job depending on the extent of the damage.
During a bathroom remodel, you have the opportunity to update your vanity, faucets, flooring, walls, tub, shower, lighting, storage, and paint. Our licensed and insured installation professionals are here to do the work for you and transform your space into a bathroom that’s both beautiful and functional for you and your home.
The full process of a bathroom remodel could take 6-8 weeks. First, you’ll meet with a remodeler to discuss the layout of your bathroom and the materials for the items you’re updating. The actual remodel can include possible removals and new installations. Timing also depends on how many aspects of the room are being updated.
Cunano Builders Corp has a team of bathroom installation professionals ready to assist you with your bathroom remodel. We will provide inspiration and styles that are on trend to give you options and ideas that fit your needs and budget.